One of the best-documented Q10 products
Many people use coenzyme Q10 daily, but are perhaps not aware that there can be large differences in the products.
If you are in doubt whether you use the right product, you can try to test your current Q10 product against Bio-Quinone Q10, The world's most widespread Q10 brand:
|More than 20 years of consumer experience in EU||Yes||?|
|Scientific evidence for bioavailability||Yes||?|
|Scientific data on safety||Yes||?|
|Scientific evidence of effectiveness||Yes||?|
|Reference product in international research Q10||Yes||?|
|Produced in Denmark under GMP control after drug standardisation||Yes||?|
|Nature Identical Q10 - ie. Identical to the form the body uses||Yes||?|
|Tested and proven in more than 90 scientific studies||Yes||?|
|Documentation that the product does not affect the body's own production of Q10||Yes||?|
|Used daily by thousands of consumers in more than 40 countries||Yes||?|
|A unique matrix of oil and heating method ensures that the Q10-crystals are dissolved in the stomach and can be absorbed||Yes||?|
Bio-Quinon Q10 Q10 is EU's first product and contains easily absorbable Q10, which helps produce energy in body's cells and thus reduces fatigue and lassitude and contributes to healthy blood vessels.
Bio-Quinon Q10 - when you want to pay a little more for quality and safety.
1. Weis M, Mortensen SA, Rassing MR, Møller-Sonnergaard J et al.: Bioavailability of Four Oral Coenzyme Q10 Formulations in Healthy Volunteers; Mol Aspects Med 1994 15s, 273-280.
2. Singh RB; Niaz MA; Kumar A; Sindberg CD; Moesgaard S; Littarru GP:Eff ect on absorption and oxidative stress of diff erent oral Coenzyme Q10 dosages and intake strategy in healthy men.: Biofactors.: 25:1-4:219-24. (2005).
3. Horstink MW, van Engelen BG: The eff ect of coenzyme Q10 therapy in Parkinson disease could be symptomatic.; Arch Neurol 2003 60, no. 8, 1170-72
4. Langsjoen P, et al. Treatment of essential hypertension with coenzyme Q10. Mol Aspects Med. 1994;15 Suppl:S265-72.
5. Mortensen SA. Perspectives on therapy of cardiovascular diseases with coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone). Clin Investig. 1993;71(8 Suppl):S116-23.